How to Enter a Ticket#
- Go to https://help.bixal.com
- Click on the Office365 button
- Sign in with your Bixal email credentials
- Click the "+" button in the bottom left hand corner.
- At the top select either Received Call, Outbound Call, or Send Email (Send Email is preferred) * Title: In a few words enter in the request or incident * Customer: add the person who the request or incident is for * CC: add any individuals that need/want to be a part of the ticket * Text: Details of request or incident. * Click the select attachment button to attach any screenshots or videos.
- Click the Create button when finished.
Changing your Password (Mac)#
- Click Change Password when you are done.
To requst software create a helpdesk ticket at help.bixal.com and include the following information:
- Email Address.
- The software product you are requesting.
- The license you are requesting (optional but helpful in expaditing your request).
- Project and/or Approving project manager or lead.
- Ensure the user has created a helpdesk ticket.
- You may create this for the user in a time sensitive request but the request MUST be tracked.
- Locate the Information System Owners Document in Share point.
- If there is a current entry for this software locate the system owner, and liscensee approver and share the request with them.
- If there is no owner or entry, escalate to the Information and Security Office to start collecting required information and assing systems ownership.
- A provisional liscense may be given as long as the review process has begun.
- Using that information you can check lastpass for the password.
- If no password is available, add yourself to the group that manages the email address attached to the account.
- Reset the password, record it in lastpass, and alert the system owner that the password was reset and this was intentional.
- Assign the seat, alert the user and system owner, and close the ticket.